Create your dream job in digital marketing.
In real life, we create our own dream jobs. And you can create yours—today—with one of the pioneers in digital advertising. Didit is a place where there are no levels, layers, or limitations among executives and staff, which, in our experience, only hinder creativity, productivity, and motivation. Collaborate with us in a friendly, open work environment where you can follow your passion, find your independence, and focus on the job you do best. Our team encompasses a diverse mix of marketing professionals from entry-level staff to seasoned, senior-level specialists. Our clients depend on us for growth at every stage from insightful strategy through tactical execution. In real life, we transform businesses every day. Apply now!
Open Positions in Melville, NY
Didit is seeking a recent college graduate who is eager to learn about marketing. This is a great opportunity for experiencing both traditional and digital advertising in an integrated communications setting. The company’s client base is diverse, ranging from real estate to consumer/lifestyle products. This position allows for exposure to staff at all levels, and the ability to experience a wide variety of work with great potential for career development.
What You Will Do:
- Support the agency’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as SEO, paid social media, paid search, display and OOH advertising.
- Assist multiple practice areas within the agency with developing and managing content for SEO, social media, paid search, blogs and more.
- Support Account Teams and channel leads in establishing and evaluating a market strategy and plan by analyzing client information and data; update calendars and organize and plan promotional presentations.
- Communicate campaign deliverables, objectives and timelines to relevant internal teams and clients.
- Act as an additional contact and continue to establish relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing needs.
- Conduct market research and identify trends as needed across a multitude of clients.
- Begin to evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
Who You Are:
- Have obtained B.A. or B.S degree
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly organized
- Self-motivated, analytical thinker
- Display initiative and flexibility
- Intense desire to learn and build on existing skills
- Strong sense of accountability
- Analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Exposure to various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing a plus
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: Account Coordinator
Business Development Representative
At Didit we know that the key to growth is a high-performing business development team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Business Development Representative (BDR) to find and screen potential clients who could benefit from our services. As the first line of communication with a prospect, the ideal BDR has a strong understanding of the sales process and excels at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting up sales closers for success. The BDR should be a quick learner who has strong communication skills and an ability to showcase the company’s offerings in a compelling way.
Objectives of this role
- Represent the company’s services, using comprehensive knowledge to explain how Didit’s services help businesses reach their customers and achieve their goals
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing prospects and finding potential new sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives in next steps
- Handle outreach marketing through multiple channels including but not limited to LinkedIn Sales Navigator & Apollo.io
- Identify best practices for refining the company’s lead-generation playbook
- Build long-term, trusted relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set-up meetings or calls between prospective clients and internal team; Focus on appointment setting with top of funnel targets
Required skills and qualifications
- Two or more years of experience in business development, with a track record of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or at least five years of relevant work experience
- Experience as a Business Development Representative, with a track record of achieving sales quotas
- Proficient with CRM software specifically HubSpot
Please send your resume to: email@example.com Subject Line: Business Development Representative