Create your dream job in digital marketing.
In real life, we create our own dream jobs. And you can create yours—today—with one of the pioneers in digital advertising. Didit is a place where there are no levels, layers, or limitations among executives and staff, which, in our experience, only hinder creativity, productivity, and motivation. Collaborate with us in a friendly, open work environment where you can follow your passion, find your independence, and focus on the job you do best. Our team encompasses a diverse mix of marketing professionals from entry-level staff to seasoned, senior-level specialists. Our clients depend on us for growth at every stage from insightful strategy through tactical execution. In real life, we transform businesses every day. Apply now!
Open Positions in Melville, NY
Didit is seeking a recent college graduate who is eager to learn about marketing. This is a great opportunity for experiencing both traditional and digital advertising in an integrated communications setting. The company’s client base is diverse, ranging from real estate to consumer/lifestyle products. This position allows for exposure to staff at all levels, and the ability to experience a wide variety of work with great potential for career development.
What You Will Do:
- Support the agency’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as SEO, paid social media, paid search, display and OOH advertising.
- Assist multiple practice areas within the agency with developing and managing content for SEO, social media, paid search, blogs and more.
- Support Account Teams and channel leads in establishing and evaluating a market strategy and plan by analyzing client information and data; update calendars and organize and plan promotional presentations.
- Communicate campaign deliverables, objectives and timelines to relevant internal teams and clients.
- Act as an additional contact and continue to establish relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing needs.
- Conduct market research and identify trends as needed across a multitude of clients.
- Begin to evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
Who You Are:
- Have obtained B.A. or B.S degree
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly organized
- Self-motivated, analytical thinker
- Display initiative and flexibility
- Intense desire to learn and build on existing skills
- Strong sense of accountability
- Analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Exposure to various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing a plus
Please send your resume to: email@example.com Subject Line: Account Coordinator
Paid Media – Senior Marketing Manager
Are you someone who loves to demonstrate the power of social and digital media to clients? If so, GREAT, we love doing that too!
Didit has been a leader in digital marketing since 1996 and has a diverse set of clients, which makes it fun to work on the accounts. We don’t want to hog all the fun to ourselves, we want you to join us.
What You Have Done:
- Developed, executed and implemented paid social media strategies for ecommerce and lead generations campaigns.
- Presented and sold strategies/plans to clients.
- Lead implementation of creative and campaign builds in ad platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, Reddit)
- Managed day-to-day flow of advertising campaign performance, including pacing, monitoring KPIs, and troubleshooting within respective self-service ad platforms.
- Experience with primary buying platforms and formats (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn). Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat a plus.
- Analyzed and distilled performance data into actionable plans.
- Identified effective and innovative social media advertising strategies that delivered results.
- Led or participated on client calls.
- Taught/Mentored teammates.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years managing significant advertising budgets.
- Experienced developing robust, creative, and innovative paid social programs.
- Comfortable managing accounts and leading client calls.
- See the big picture but also not miss the details.
- Strong writer and verbal communicator.
- Able to analyze account data to come up with insights and strategy.
- Bonus: Additional experience managing some combination of:
- Programmatic advertising
- SEM (Google and Bing)
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: Paid Media – Senior Marketing Manager
Senior SEM Strategist
Digital marketing agency, Didit, is seeking an experienced SEM digital marketer to join our staff full-time. No independent agency has the heritage and expertise in SEM that Didit does with over 25 years in the SEM and SEO industries. Come grow with us.
Didit has a friendly, open work environment and great opportunities for experiencing digital advertising in an integrated communication setting with a diverse client base. This is an opportunity to experience a wide variety of hands-on client work.
The Senior SEM Strategist is responsible for the execution of account management projects and implementation tasks across the team’s client roster. You’ll handle account strategy, development, implementation, and management across a variety of clients while building meaningful relationships with clients’ senior leadership. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is passionate about digital marketing and eager to continue learning and optimizing their skillset. This candidate must be comfortable independently handling all aspects of client & account management.
What You Will Do:
- Direct, top-to-bottom management of “Tier 1” clients from Day 1, including Campaign buildout, implementation, optimization, reporting & client correspondence
- Assist the VP, Paid Search in supervising internal team & account health across full client portfolio
- Create and manage new campaigns/ads by coordinating with other team members to obtain optimal copywriting, creative, keyword research, etc.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop strategic sales and promotional plans for products with the ability to track sales results and profitability
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with senior client leadership
- Be deeply familiar with clients’ business, competition, customer feedback, and marketing objectives to clearly define business opportunities and apply insights
- Develop and implement plans and programs to support day-to-day account activity and long-term business objectives
- Identify untapped product opportunities and markets for further business development and client account growth, working closely with management to develop new Paid Search initiatives for clients
- Assist in proposal efforts and manage new business pitches from development to signature
- Seek out additional services the agency can provide to clients to drive agency growth and contribute regularly to the growth of the agency’s business and long-term strategy
- Deliver work on time that is strategically rooted, consistent, polished, and creatively driven to produce measurable and profitable results for all clients
Who You Are:
- 5-7+ years of Agency or In-House experience (Freelance work not withstanding) in Paid Search-centric role
- 5+ years of client-facing experience, serving in “Team Lead” role
- Direct experience managing Paid Search budgets upwards of $1M+ annually
- Experience with Retail/eCommerce clients & platforms a plus
- Direct experience managing Shopping campaigns with annual budgets upwards of $500,000 annually
- Working knowledge of Google & Bing Merchant Centers.
- Experience in Product Feed creation & optimization a plus
- Expert-level knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads & Google Analytics platforms
- SA360 or similar bid management tool a plus
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including advanced functions & reporting tools
- Working knowledge of Google Display, Discovery & Paid YouTube campaigns
- Experience with DSPs and/or Paid Social media a plus
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager & Conversion Tracking creation & implementation
- Experience conducting (and presenting) thorough Account Audits for prospective Clients in assist of Business Development team
- Experience crafting multi-channel Marketing Plans & creating successful Paid Search accounts from scratch, including account setup, campaign buildout & management
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with third-party vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree
Salary commensurate with experience
Please send your resume to: email@example.com Subject Line: Senior SEM Strategist
Technical SEO Manager
Didit is looking for Technical SEO Manager with 5+ years’ experience at our Melville, NY office. In this role, the manager will take the lead on new business opportunities, technical analysis and implementation, keyword research, on-page optimization, competitive analysis, reporting and management of client deliverables.
Working directly with Department Heads and other team members, this individual will ensure that the business and delivery goals are fully met and consistently exceed client expectations. Typical activities will include involvement in new business pitches, running client meetings, analyzing, and developing insights and action-items for performance reporting, strategizing for link acquisition and SEO consultation.
The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in web development and SEO fundamentals and be willing to match their expertise with Didit process and philosophy. This person should be comfortable with all aspects of internet marketing but be passionate about SEO.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze, develop and execute strategy
- Keyword Research
- On-Page optimization
- Link acquisition strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Technical SEO analysis (manual and with tools)
- Search data analysis
- Review and remediation of tech issues which can result in poor SEO
- Develop client performance insights and action items
- Educate clients on best practices
- Stay up-to-date and transfer knowledge of best practices and latest developments in SEO
Who You Are:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Previous digital agency experience
- Experience executing SEO campaigns for large brands/sites
- Additional online marketing experience preferred (SEM, social, email, display)
- Strong presentation skills and high comfort level with strategizing and leading client/prospect meetings in person and by phone
- Previous experience with site migrations
- Solid understanding of redirects, XML sitemap feeds, Schema, and other related technical tactics
- Previous link optimization / acquisition (link building) experience
- Understanding web analytics software (SEMRush, Google Analytics)
- Understanding of content strategy as it relates to search visibility and the consumer decision process
- Knowledge of search engine criteria /algorithms
- Experience integrating SEO into other marketing channels (SEM, social, display, offline)
- Understanding of Content Management Systems and the issues they create for search (preferred)
- Collaborate to identify business and customer website needs to find innovative solutions
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: Technical SEO Manager