Create your dream job in digital marketing.
In real life, we create our own dream jobs. And you can create yours—today—with one of the pioneers in digital advertising. Didit is a place where there are no levels, layers, or limitations among executives and staff that—in our experience—only hinder creativity, stifle productivity, and dwindle motivation. Collaborate with us in a friendly, open work environment where you can follow your passion, find your independence, and focus on what you do best. Our team encompasses a diverse mix of marketing professionals from entry-level staff trained out of college to seasoned, senior-level specialists climbing aboard from top NYC agencies. Our clients depend on us for growth at every stage from insightful strategy through tactical execution. And we demand an arsenal of passion-powered pros to keep pace with the explosive growth of our dynamic company. In real life, we transform businesses every day. Where else can you do that? Join our team today—and wear your sneakers to keep up.
Digital Marketing Coordinator- Melville, NY
Full-service marketing agency, Didit, is seeking a recent college graduate or individual who has had internships in a related field, to join our staff, full-time as Digital Marketing Coordinator at our Melville office. Didit has a friendly, open work environment and great opportunities for experiencing both traditional and digital advertising in an integrated communications setting with a diverse client base. This is an entry-level position with exposure to staff at all levels, and the opportunity to experience a wide variety of hands-on client work with great potential for career development. The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the execution of campaign management projects. This position supports the team and is responsible for implementation tasks across the team’s client roster. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be required to take on optimization tasks for portions of a client’s campaign.
- Interest in digital marketing
- Master all functions within Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Aptitude for working with data and numbers
- Google adwords certified a plus
- B.S. or B.A. Business, Marketing or related field
Please send resumes to: email@example.com Subject Line: Digital Marketing Coordinator – Melville
Paid Social Media Manager / Sr. Manager
Are you someone who loves to demonstrate the power of social and digital media to clients? If so, GREAT, we love doing that too!
Didit has been a leader in digital marketing since 1996 and has a diverse set of clients, which makes it fun to work on the accounts. We don’t want to hog all the fun to ourselves, we want you to join us.
What You Have Done:
- Developed, executed and implemented paid social media strategies
- Presented and sold strategies/plans to clients
- Lead implementation of creative and campaign builds in social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, Reddit)
- Managed day-to-day flow of social media performance, including pacing, monitoring KPIs, and troubleshooting within respective self-service ad platforms
- Experience with primary buying platforms and formats (Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat a plus)
- Analyzed and distilled performance data into actionable plans
- Identified effective and innovative social media advertising strategies that delivered results
- Led or participated on client calls
- Taught/Mentored teammates
Who You Are:
- BA or BS degree
- 3+ years managing significant social media budgets
- Experienced developing robust, creative, and innovative paid social programs
- Comfortable managing accounts and leading client calls
- See the big picture but also not miss the details
- Strong writer and verbal communicator
- Able to analyze account data to come up with insights and strategy
- Bonus: Additional experience managing some combination of:
- Programmatic advertising
- SEM (Google and Bing)
Please submit a response to the following in order to be considered for this position:
- Provide examples of a successfully run campaigns for direct response, reach-and-awareness, as well as for ROI and lead-gen clients.
- Which selection of platform(s) would you prioritize for both an upper funnel marketing campaign and then, for a lower funnel campaign (and which KPIs would you use to measure success)?
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: Paid Social