Create your dream job in digital marketing.
In real life, we create our own dream jobs. And you can create yours—today—with one of the pioneers in digital advertising. Didit is a place where there are no levels, layers, or limitations among executives and staff, which, in our experience, only hinder creativity, productivity, and motivation. Collaborate with us in a friendly, open work environment where you can follow your passion, find your independence, and focus on what you do best. Our team encompasses a diverse mix of marketing professionals from entry-level staff to seasoned, senior-level specialists. Our clients depend on us for growth at every stage from insightful strategy through tactical execution. In real life, we transform businesses every day. Apply now!
Open Positions in Melville, NY
Didit Marketing is looking for a full-time Account Director to be part of a fun, fast-paced, full-service marketing agency. Collaborate with us in a friendly, open work environment where you can follow your passion, find your independence, and focus on what you do best. Our clients depend on us for growth at every stage from insightful strategy through tactical execution.
About the Position:
The Account Director is viewed as a leader within the organization. Clients describe you as an expert and trusted advisor; you often see insights relevant to their business and call out new or exciting marketing and brand opportunities to them. You balance that with being a leader to internal, multidisciplinary teams and motivate them to deliver a successful mix of web-based and traditional media campaigns and programs. This individual is looked to as an expert in regard to all of Didit’s core service offerings, which range across digital and traditional marketing. You are consistently looking for ways to foster client growth and confidence in Didit’s digital and traditional marketing methodologies. You are responsible and have experience retaining accounts through proper handling of each client’s needs, as well as the successful implementation of all strategies and tactics. Team success is measured not only by your ability to achieve client goals, but also in the ability of the team to work together as one cohesive group.
Working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team, you are responsible for providing the strategic counsel and recommendations of marketing programs across a variety of channels, including SEM, SEO, Social Media, Display Media web analytics, OOH and more.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong general marketing background, superior presentation, and communication skills, and demonstrated, hands-on experience managing organic and paid online media as well as other digital and traditional marketing channels.
What You Will Do:
- Involvement in day-to-day account management as point of contact for all mid-high-level clients
- Work with specialists to manage one or more channels to drive performance, including organic search, paid search (PPC), display advertising and paid social media
- Collaborate with creative team members on the design and copy process
- Interface with clients, prospects and colleagues to deliver results for clients across a wide array of industries
- Serve as a thought leader and client advocate for new technologies, platforms and programs
- Forge strong relationships with clients to help drive retention and organic client growth
- Develop the agendas and outlines for all client presentations while ensuring all content is prepared accurately and well in advance of the presentation date
- Collaborate with team members on development of quarterly/strategic client presentations
- Properly manage the available team resources based on the profitability of the client
- Gain understanding of client’s business model, goals and marketplace
- Participate in new business initiatives and the strategic review of potential clients
Who You Are:
- Minimum eight (8) years experience in an agency or client-side digital and traditional marketing setting, with hands-on experience managing accounts and optimizing digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- Strong fundamental digital marketing skills across multiple channels
- Experience with examining web analytics, including Google Analytics
- Knowledge of traditional marketing practices across OOH and print advertising
- Experience briefing creative teams and copywriters
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills in order to interface with clients, prospects and colleagues to deliver results across a wide array of industries
- Self-motivated, self-starter and able to independently execute
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: Account Director
Digital Marketing Manager
Do you love to design, build, optimize, and launch high-performing social media campaigns? The ideal candidate for this senior-level position will have fluency with social media ad platforms, paid strategies and tactics, and be comfortable leading client-facing conference calls.
What You Have Done:
- Developed, executed and implemented paid social media strategies
- Presented and sold strategies/plans to clients
- Lead implementation of creative and campaign builds in social media platforms. (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, Reddit)
- Managed day-to-day flow of social media performance, including pacing, monitoring KPIs, and troubleshooting within respective self-service ad platforms
- Experience with primary buying platforms and formats (Facebook/Instagram, and LinkedIn). Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat a plus
- Analyzed and distilled performance data into actionable plans
- Identified effective and innovative social media advertising strategies that delivered results
- Led or participated on client calls
- Taught/Mentored teammates
Who You Are:
- 4+ years managing significant social media budgets
- Experienced developing robust, creative, and innovative paid social programs
- Comfortable managing accounts and leading client calls
- See the big picture but also not miss the details
- Strong writer and verbal communicator
- Able to analyze account data to come up with insights and strategy
- Bonus: Additional experience managing some combination of:
a. Programmatic advertising
b. SEM (Google and Bing)
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Please submit a response to the following in order to be considered for this position:
- Provide examples of successfully run campaigns for direct response, reach-and-awareness, as well as for ROI and lead-gen clients
- Which selection of platform(s) would you prioritize for both an upper funnel marketing campaign and then, for a lower funnel campaign (and which KPIs would you use to measure success)?
Please send your resume to: email@example.com Subject Line: Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Coordinator
This is an entry-level position with exposure to staff at all levels, and the opportunity to experience a wide variety of hands-on client work with great potential for career development. The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the execution of campaign management projects. This position supports the team and is responsible for implementation tasks across the team’s client roster. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be required to take on optimization tasks for portions of a client’s campaign.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Aptitude for working with data and numbers
- Google Adwords-certified a plus
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Account Coordinator – Public Relations
Full-service marketing agency Didit is seeking a recent college graduate who has had internships in public relations, or a year of public relations experience, to join our team. This position is full-time in our Melville, Long Island office.
About the Position:
Didit has a friendly, open work environment, and great opportunities for experiencing both traditional and digital public relations, as well as other marketing channels, in an integrated communications setting. The company’s PR client base is diverse, ranging from real estate, to technology, and consumer/lifestyle products. This position allows for exposure to staff at all levels, and the ability to experience a wide variety of hands-on client work with great potential for career development.
What You Will Do:
- Media monitoring, analysis and preparation of client reports
- Writing (news releases, media advisories, blogs, and social media posts)
- Media relations (development of media distribution lists, calling media to pitch client projects, monitoring outreach efforts)
- Online and telephone research
- Client communication (provide status updates and follow-ups and participate in weekly calls/meetings)
- Support for other marketing activities as needed
Who You Are:
- B.A. degree in PR, Communications or related studies. PR internship(s) during college are required for recent college graduate
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be self-motivated, analytical thinker, display initiative and flexibility, and be highly organized
- Self-motivated, analytical thinker
- Intense desire to learn and build on existing skills, strong sense of accountability
Please send your resume to: email@example.com Subject Line: Account Coordinator (Public Relations)