Create your dream job in digital marketing.
In real life, we create our own dream jobs. And you can create yours—today—with one of the pioneers in digital advertising. Didit is a place where there are no levels, layers, or limitations among executives and staff, which, in our experience, only hinder creativity, productivity, and motivation. Collaborate with us in a friendly, open work environment where you can follow your passion, find your independence, and focus on the job you do best. Our team encompasses a diverse mix of marketing professionals from entry-level staff to seasoned, senior-level specialists. Our clients depend on us for growth at every stage from insightful strategy through tactical execution. In real life, we transform businesses every day. Apply now!
Open Positions in Melville, NY
Sales Development Representative
At Didit we know that the key to growth is a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified, highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find and screen potential clients who could benefit from our services.
The SDR will play a pivotal role in driving the company’s revenue growth by identifying and qualifying potential clients. The primary responsibility will be to engage with prospects, generate leads, and initiate the sales process, thereby laying the foundation for our sales pipeline.
As the first line of communication with a prospect, the ideal SDR has a strong understanding of the sales process and excels at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting up calls/meetings that fit sales criteria. The SDR should be a quick learner who has strong communication skills and an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
The right candidate will be collaborative and energetic who can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, and proactively help drive overall sales performance.
What You Will Do:
- Represent the company’s services, using comprehensive knowledge to explain how our services help businesses reach their customers and achieve their goals
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing prospects and finding potential new sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives in next steps
- Handle outreach marketing through multiple channels
- Identify best practices for refining the company’s lead-generation playbook
- Qualify existing leads
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Conduct research to identify potential clients and key decision-makers within target markets
- Evaluate prospects, ensuring that only high-quality prospects progress to the sales pipeline
- Initiate meaningful conversations with leads through phone calls, email campaigns, and social media interactions to understand their needs, pain points, and business challenges
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects over time, ensuring consistent follow-ups and nurturing to keep Didit top-of-mind as a potential solution to their needs
- Help develop proposals and presentations
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- 2+ years’ experience in sales, business development, or related fields
- Demonstrated success in lead generation and achieving sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, able to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Positive and determined attitude with the ability to handle rejection and overcome challenges in a dynamic sales environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales automation tools
Why Work With Us:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Base salary: $50K-$60K/year
Please send your resume to: email@example.com Subject Line: Sales Development Representative