SEO for today
Google’s ranking algorithm is an ever evolving, moving target where businesses and brands battle an ever-increasing competitive landscape to gain market share. SEO for today demands a strategic, outside-the-box, omni-channel marketing approach focused on basic keywords, local data, and engagement signals across the web to transform brand expertise, authority, and trustworthiness into search engine rankings, traffic, and conversions. Because in real life, successful SEO services extend beyond your domain and across the entire search engine results page.
Our SEO people have an average of fifteen years of optimizing experience: this gives them both technical depth and marketing acumen. SEO services include:
– Benchmarking and discovery (business requirements, strategy for keyphrases, identification of benchmarks).
– Website technology and design analysis (identification of technology roadblocks, creation of remediation plan, optimization of web design, active involvement with your team to convey SEO strategy).
– Optimization of content (includes information architecture analysis, content audit, optimization of content).
– Link popularity assessment (includes development of linking strategy, prioritization of linking programs, assessment of submissions and indexing procedures).
– Campaign analysis/reporting (includes establishment of reporting for web analytics and SERP position, definition of features for performance reports, creation and monthly analysis of reports).
Our SEO process is not “one size fits all” nor is it “set and forget.” It is customized to the need of the client. For many enterprise-level SEO projects, the same basic framework can be shared, reused, adapted, and perfected. We value each client engagement as an opportunity to partner on the shared goal of increasing business market share, and work best as an extension of your marketing and web development team.
Didit has deep experience serving SEO clients nationwide, as well as locally in New York State, and across Long Island’s Nassau and Suffolk Counties. We are confident that we can improve your search engine visibility, increase qualified organic traffic to your website, and drive conversions vital to your business’ bottom line.