Albert Einstein famously said that “compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it … he who doesn’t … pays it.”
Today we live in what Didit Founder & Executive Chairman Kevin Lee calls “compound marketing.”
In the same way that compound interest can magically turn a little sum into a big one over time, compound marketing means that even small improvements you make to your creative, your ad copy, your U/X, your SEO, your messaging, and your social media profiles accumulate – and compound – over time, which does some amazing things for you, including:
1. Making it possible to buy media you otherwise couldn’t afford to buy.
2. Maximizing conversion possibilities across all your online touchpoints.
3. Putting you ahead of competitors who haven’t paid attention to making the same kind of incremental, but ultimately unbeatable improvements in their online presences.
On Tuesday, March 28th, 2023 between 11 AM and 12:30 PM, Kevin Lee will give an online crash course on Compound Marketing as part of the 1MediaWorld 2023 Global Conference.
There you’ll learn how to apply the principles of Compound Marketing to your own marketing efforts, increase your media ROI, and achieve sustainable, long-term growth and profitability for your enterprise.
Don’t miss it!
To register, go to:
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Using QR Codes for Marketing - September 20, 2023
- Kevin Lee on How AI Changes the SEO Landscape - August 31, 2023
- The Power of Compound Marketing: Kevin Lee Presents @ 1MediaWorld 2023 Global Conference - March 7, 2023